Monday, March 28, 2011

Maybelline colorsensational Make Me Pink Swatch

Halo~ :)

Seems like I find this blog more interesting than I thought xD

A couple days ago, I went to Walmart with my friend (we do have a mall here, but I have no idea why Maybelline doesn't sell in that mall, the only place where I can buy Maybelline is Walmart >"< Sr, Fayetteville is just a small town '___________' )

Anw, I bought a lipstick from Maybelline, woo hoooo <3 This lipstick came out quite a long time ago, it's not a new-arrival one ~.~ I know I'm quite off-time :") This lipstick's name is Make me Pink (fyi Maybelline colorsensational Make Me Pink) Yayyyy, even it said the color is PINK but I somehow find it as a NUDE color, hmm... which has A LITTLE BIT pinky, but still nude =))

Here is the picture from Google:


The color is exactly the same when I opened the lipstick, or maybe a little bit brighter (I really suck at distinguish the color >"< I just know "a little bit brighter, little darker blah blah blah... I cannot explain exactly how it's different ~.~ ). But anyway, it looks LIKE nude on me so I find it perfect for a summer lipstick yayyyy me!!!


(okay next time I'll put some hands cream first :">)

This is the true color when I tried it on my hand after applying AT LEAST 5-6 times LOL. It really looks nude on me since my lips' color is a little pinky already *arrogant face >:)* but I have no idea how it looks on you, so just take this swatch as an opinion ;)

Well, the weather in Fayetteville is getting crazier day by day >"< The winter may last until April (last year, we DO have snow even it's March ~.~), then the summer comes (oh damn >"<). The most horrible summer I've been through is last year when I came back to Vietnam for summer vacation... I have no idea how to describe the hot weather as HELL over there >"< Everyone told me the summer in the USA is fine since I can be through the summer in Vietnam... but HELL NO ~.~ In summer, the weather is crazily dry, I have to use the wet tissue on my face every 10 minutes... I even have to use the winter moisturize lotion for my hands can you believe that?????

Anw, sorry for being off-topic :") Nude color is always the best choice for summer lipstick :) You don't want to look HOT while you have to suffer a 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit) weather I swear >"<

Okayyyy, guess I have to be back with my homework *crying* 1 essay, 2 up-coming tests to go and I haven't started yet awwww!!!!

Fyi, my all-time favorite moisturizing lip balm is Shiseido cool water lip balm or Burt's Bees lip balm if you want to have the sun protecting :)

Ciao bella :*




1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna get a tube of Burt's bee lip balm next week then ;))

    You seem so interested in blogging already. Keep it up :))

    ReplyDelete